Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sep 27

Sam's email on Sep 27:

"Dear Family,

Well i was a little surprised to hear that the cats are going to have babies. How the heck did that happen? And by the way, how is Lucy doing? She better not be dead? And i guess i have to ask...how is Patches? The dogs here remind me a lot of patches, they are wild and they always get in fights with each other so half of there hair is always falling off. So Patches if wants to, she can take joy in the fact that i think of her often.

As for me i am doing very well. We were able to have the Baptism for the D's. We were even able to get the Mother and A ( One of the other brothers) to come to the baptism. I think the baptism touched A because the next day A came to church. This Family is way awesome, I hope that the mother will one day soften her heart to hear about the church. We have tried to teach her, but every time we talk about the Book of Mormon she just shuts her ears and Doesn't listen to anything we have to say. It frustrates me a little at times, but were going to keep working with her.

Besides that not much really happened this week. Elder Madamombe and I are getting along really well and we are working very hard. Transfers are coming up here pretty soon, and i am really curious to see if i stay or i go. I hope i stay because our Area is doing well. Speaking of Transfers this might be the first Transfer I see where no missionary gets sent home early. Every single Transfer I have been on mission at least one missionary either quits or breaks a rule and gets sent home.

I hope everything is going well at home. Has jenny gotten into a wreck yet or is she still doing good. She is probably a better driver than i am, i have not driven a car in 11 months. Oh yeah and mom about the packages they were all awesome i got the Doredos the other day. The only problem with the packages is that i can not control myself. I just end up eating everything in a couple of days. So i would really love it if you could just send 1 every once in a while. I would truly love that very much. Thankyou so much for sending them.

Well that is about it for me. Thank you all so much for the emails. I love you all so much. Have a awesome week.

Sincerely Elder SAm Beck

P.S. Mal i hope you find your cat i will keep an eye out for her. And about eating Cat, i am going to have to plead the 5th."

No comments: